Thursday, September 06, 2007

New Dress

Miss Dunja and I got really crafty on the 3 days that Wayne went to Atlanta. After three 2am evenings, we made this dress and 4 other dresses (different material but same pattern) for Tara, Leah, Makenzie and Addison. Aly's dress was the protype and way too big. But with some ingenius pleating and strap shortening....viola....a dress that will grow with her.

Now that Makenzie and Addie have their dresses, I can share this proud moment with everyone. It had been high school FACS class since I had used a pattern to make anything. Wayne was so impressed that he has now begun setting up all kinds of new projects for me. I say he's started a sweatshop!:) I sometimes forget how relaxing it is to sew. I hope to keep up my little adventures and hopefully get pretty good at the art.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: