Aly decided on Saturday night that she wanted to be able to see so she cut a chunk of hair away from her eyes. Luckily that is all she cut and she did not cut too short. On Sunday, I straightened her hair and cut her hair. I gave her bangs to even out her exploration into scissors and hair and took about an inch off the back. It looks cute straight. We will see what happens when the mob of curls take over.
Aly is wearing one of her new princess night gowns from the Disney store. Aly and I had "date night" on Friday night. We went to the hair salon and the mall where we ate at Chick-Fila, wrode the carousel, and went to the Disney store. She got to spend her birthday from MawMaw Starns and Great Grandma Starns. THANK YOU!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment