Sunday, August 31, 2008

Silver Spring

On our trip to Silver Spring, we ate at Moby Dick's an Iranian Kabob eatery. The downtown Silver Spring shopping/eating area was very nice. I however thought it was great to walk along side my husband without fretting over the kids because they were already in good hands as you can see.

WHERE WE ENDED UP!!!!

The following pictures are of a place we ended up walking to in the Silver Spring Marketplace. It is called CakeLove. The cake prices range from $40 for a 6 inch cake to $170 for a 14 inch cake. We got a few cupcakes but to be honest.....we weren't that impressed.

The kids' faces were too hillarious. You could see the longing on their faces as they saw all the SUGAR! You kinda felt like when you would watch Elmer Fudd imagine Bugs or Daffy as his cooked dinner. :)






JUST NOT ENOUGH!!!!

So CakeLove was not enough. We ended up at Coldstone Creamery for a cool, sweet treat. We took our cupcakes from CakeLove home for a dinner dessert.


I SWEAR TO YOU....AFTER THIS VISIT....I WILL HAVE GAINED 10 LBS. :)


No comments: