Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Batman Sledding Birthday Party

I have more pictures to post but it will have to be later. My friend, Andrea, is my photographer for birthdays at my house and she left before I could copy the pictures to my hard drive.  She got some great shots too.  So sad I can't share right now but I will soon.

This was a lot of yellow icing and the black was dreadful on the kids teeth. They all wanted the black icing.  The cupcakes were so yummy!  I love that recipe from the Better Homes and Garden cookbook!  It's a lot of work but well worth it.  I only make it two times a year.  By the way, Mom, I need a spreading knife so I can make a good smooth icing.  :)
I
I stripped the basement a few weeks ago to make room for the kids to run around. 
 It was great for them to have a place to run and yell without killing the parents ears.
There was much fun to be had on the snow hill.  Given the recent snow fall, we thought we should use it to our full advantage.  Thanks Mr. Dave and Daddy for clearing out the path again.
Joshua attempting to eat a snow chunk as big as his head.
Hot Cocoa after doing some serious sledding.

No comments: