I decided this morning/late last night that the kids and I would go to the Germantown Splash park. It was a fun day. I think the time in Mama and Papa's pool has really helped with the kids not wanting to get their faces wet. Once we got over the initial cold, we all did much better at going through the curtains of water. Thomas and Aly ran into each other and Aly went crashing down. That was a little rough because I had to keep an eye on them both at different places. I let them wander from me but not too far.
When in Illinois I bought the kids a Fisher Price Kid Tough camera that is waterproof. They aren't the greatest pictures but it still captures the moments that I don't want to miss or I want to share with all of you.
In the time it took the shutter to flicker and my eyes to move to where he had been, he was gone. In search of me, he went back to all the places we were just at and to our belongings on the fringe. He did not panic.
No comments:
Post a Comment